Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dulvalius has a custom cam spec'd by Rick C with Full exhaust, cai, tuned by vector. My mods are in my sig.

This race was in Mexico.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Holy crap those were close! First run was like 20-85ish, second run was 20-110 ish. I now have faith in rick crawfords cam! I can see you gain a foot here and there and i think your ported intake and tb would shine the faster we go. But these races were more for me and my mind set on how my new custom cam reacted and compared to a livernois stage 1.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Holy crap those were close! First run was like 20-85ish, second run was 20-110 ish. I now have faith in rick crawfords cam! I can see you gain a foot here and there and i think your ported intake and tb would shine the faster we go. But these races were more for me and my mind set on how my new custom cam reacted and compared to a livernois stage 1.
Put Rick's intake on and see what happens...

·
Registered
386 Posts
1. Dulvalius's car looked like IOM in the video, must have been the sunlight haha

2. Hear that music? I could wake up to that! :driving:

·
Registered
460 Posts
1. Dulvalius's car looked like IOM in the video, must have been the sunlight haha

2. Hear that music? I could wake up to that! ]
Its deff liquid red but that side had some damage befor i bought it and the paint repair is kinda different color...you can tell if you really look at it, from the front of the fender to the rear of the front passenger door.

2. Im assuming your talking about the exhaust..lol..both of our cars are quiet.!

·
Registered
386 Posts
Its deff liquid red but that side had some damage befor i bought it and the paint repair is kinda different color...you can tell if you really look at it, from the front of the fender to the rear of the front passenger door.

2. Im assuming your talking about the exhaust..lol..both of our cars are quiet.!
Haha, yes I was talking about the exhaust. They sound really good IMO

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Wow close race! Did you have the cutouts open or closed?

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Yeah it's a good race between us. Looking forward to seeing how the race compares after I switch tuners and get my stall in.

Thanks! I think our cars are quiet also though :(

what tuner you going with???

·
Registered
996 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Advanced Member
1,202 Posts
Glad you feel better about the cam....It is a good cam! Mighty Mouse cam....It will accelerate great from a dig if you can hook it. Should run 12.40's, maybe some 30's in good air.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Nice runs! I hope to be using Ricks can specs and tune in the near future! Seems he's the man with stock stall setups.

Sent from my fresh lubed iPhone

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yeah im really diggin it now..just cant wait for track time this year.

·
Registered
585 Posts
Great race guys!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Next time you head to Mexico let me know, I'm curious to see how my vector cam stacks up!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
460 Posts
[ Next time you head to Mexico let me know, I'm curious to see how my vector cam stacks up!
Hell yeah..the more the better...what area you live in? How can we get a hold of you? Etc;

1 - 20 of 58 Posts