Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
I've been considering it... the ride To Dallas and then back home from Miami would SUCK tho lol

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
id love to do it but its not in my future right now meng

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
My ride to Dallas won't be bad, but from Miami home is going to be a little bit of a pain.

Today's the last day to sign up I think.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
it was going to be like 13hrs to Dallas and roughly the same home from Miami... a friend and I were considering this instead of Modball in cali this year. we were going to ship his benz out there and drive it back across the country after lol

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
If I would have known about this last month I easily would have signed up. Any other type of these races you know of?

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
the dustbowl, i know the gumball 3000 i think it is, cannonball n no im not talkin about movies lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
Have fun! Car looks great. Looking forward to seeing the pics & video from this. I saw the list of cars on a local forum yesterday and was wondering who the two G8's were. I'll do this someday once kiddos are a little older.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
dude get alotta pix and vids for us!!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Dustball 2013

What's your twitter handle? I'm following some other people.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
Personal is @wharding81. I created a team one under @teamGRRR8
View attachment 35665 on the drive to Dallas.

Tomorrow night we are doing a "car show" at The Londoner in Addison at 7. Should be pretty cool.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

thats pretty impressive. how the heck are you doing this and not gettn chased by the popo? lol

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
uber jealous

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
haha definitely jealous.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts