Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While cleaning and detailing my interior I found the dye is coming off the leather steering wheel all along the top edge and the leather is like bubbling up where he dye is coming off. I'd love to go with a new steering wheel from JHP or that Crazy guy on the other board but $500? WOW! A new wheel from GM would run me about $250 but I found a 3rd option at a company called redline goods, they sell leather steering wheel covers that you have to glue and stitch/lace on and they have all sorts of different leather types and options available and was wondering if anyone here has tried any of their stuff or heard of em before? At just over $100 I think this is the way to go but would like some feed back from anyone who's used their stuff before.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I have their armrest cover and the quality is there. Most everybody that uses their stuff likes it a lot. I think you're safe on a purchase from them.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
If you are comfortable installing the leather cover then go for it, I have heard nothing but good things about their products.

·
every village has one
2,319 Posts
I have their armrest cover and the quality is there. Most everybody that uses their stuff likes it a lot. I think you're safe on a purchase from them.
Agreed.
I have the armrest cover and auto shift boot. High quality, those two pieces were easy installs.

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
I have a shifter boot, high quality ....

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow thanks guys good to hear! I plan to do the shifter boot and center console too and may do head rests but I need to figure out if I want the Pontiac arrowhead or Holden lion on them. One I get it I'll post pics and let you all know how it goes.

Zodiac, I'm not too sure but what other options do I have? A new $500 piece or a $5 Walmart cover, not many options out there.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Just did center console. Great quality stuff and not over priced.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
...or an upholstery shop. I may be looking for a GOOD one soon.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Waiting on my shift boot and arm rest. Some pictures of installs others have done are on the board.

·
Turns left and right
221 Posts
Vendor on the other board and you can get discounts too. Test fit, had Holden Lion added after. Can get it added now ( or arrow) and they also have the rear seat armrest now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts