Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had to work today anyway, so I decided it would be a perfect day to wash and wax my car. When in early at 6:00, got it all washed up using Mothers Caranuba wash&wax. Dried it off with a Cobra Chinchilla microfiber. Layed on the Collinite 915 wax with a meguiars microfiber applicator. Removed it with Cobra Miracle microfiber. Finally finished it off by polishing it up with another Chinchilla and cleaning the windows with some Stoner's invisible glass. Figured I'd snap a few pics while visiting my parents. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The pollen is killing me though. Dirty within a couple hours. At least with a good coat of wax, I can just "dust" it off.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Damn that is insane, beautiful car!

·
Registered
449 Posts
Somebody had a lot of fun on carid with your car lol. It's very apparent

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Looks good. Ready to represent.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hands down, the best color on a G8! I might be biased though.

66 Posts
Looking good!

·
Premium Member
8,281 Posts
While it is true the early bird gets the worm, bear in mind that the second mouse gets the cheese. Or so they say.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hmm wonder how they got just the inserts for the bottom without having to get the grill. I just like the chrome outline on the bottom front grill pieces, think it would look good on White Hot.

·
female, no 'bro'
295 Posts
Love it! Kicking myself for not getting the PSM G8 :(

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hmm wonder how they got just the inserts for the bottom without having to get the grill. I just like the chrome outline on the bottom front grill pieces, think it would look good on White Hot.
It has black mesh grille inserts too. If you look, you can kind of see the 1/4" of chrome around the inside of the grill.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts