Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been pondering the idea of cts-v brakes for awhile now but could never justify spending the money on them. Especially when my whole theory is go fast now worry about stopping later..lol Plus I already have the brembo package...

But after probably a year of looking finally a fully cts-v brake system showed it's face. It includes two front 6 piston calipers, and two rear 4 piston calipers on eBay for 800.00!! THAT'S RIGHT 800!! And the best part is it include's all four rotors and pin kits. Needless to say I couldnt pass that one up and won them today... I had to share it was an amzing deal! :driving:

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks! It was a great deal!

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Nice pickup. Great price!

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Pics when ya get 'em!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks! yeah I'll post some picks when I get them

·
Now it's a Party
2,089 Posts
So, what are you going to do for rotors and pads?

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I may have spoke too soon as I can't get a hold of the seller. And he still has not shipped it so will see.. But the kit comes with rotors, if I end up getting it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
kit comes with rotors, but they are also 6lug bolt pattern dont forget that bro! :)

·
Registered
346 Posts
kit comes with rotors, but they are also 6lug bolt pattern dont forget that bro! :)
He's getting the 6-piston fronts so they're off a 2009+ V. Those cars have 5 lugs - only the 1st gen V's had 6 lugs.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I believe the newer CTS-Vs that use the 6 piston brembos are 5 lug.

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good news finally got a hold of him and looks like he's going to ship them out friday, fingers crossed. I will be keeping all my factory parts as it is a Gxp and it might be worth something one day so... Ls1 and Longhorn are correct 5 bolt pattern.

·
Registered
822 Posts
u get these yet broski?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts