Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im going to start this like 99% of the kill threads

I was out minding my own business yesterday, just got done mothers day shopping with my 2 little guys and had to stop at the gas station to throw some gas in for the upcoming week. On the way back home I come up to a red light and there is a guy probably mids 20s in a brand new honda crz turbo windows down shades on blasting music...please keep in mind its 50* outside and no sun to be seen. Continuing the light goes green and i start going like normal he starts pacing then next thing you know I hear the loudest weed whacker screaming and the car next to me scooting out....I figured what the hell pedal goes down the beast awakens(shifts back down into 1st) by this time my front bumper is at his rear.I not only stoped his pull but gained about a car length, bark into second and took him to school. and the best part the next light turns red he hurries up gets in the turn lane and wont even look over...killing a little crz was ok but stomping on his ego, PRICELESS!

·
Registered
996 Posts
I encounter this a lot with these guys and their new hemi chargers. I feel like everyone of those guys wants to race me. Its always good to put people in their place from time to time. Nice kill.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Next time you find yourself with too much gas in your tank just give me a call and I'll take any you don't want before you waste it like you did there. ;)

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Nice

·
Registered
3,128 Posts
No one wants to race me at stoplights. :( Could it be the Twin Turbo badge? The Whistle? The obnoxiously loud camming exhaust note?

·
Registered
544 Posts
No one wants to race me at stoplights. :( Could it be the Twin Turbo badge? The Whistle? The obnoxiously loud camming exhaust note?
Same thing happens to me and I can't figure out why....lol

·
Registered
775 Posts
Same thing happens to me and I can't figure out why....lol
Nobody wants to play with me either! Lol
No fun any more

·
Registered
585 Posts
Join the crowd boys. I friggin' NEVER get races. Nobody wants any especially when they hear my car at idle. Good kill OP! Fun to do stuff like that, if you're given the opportunity to do so that is lol.

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
LOL, that's funny, I'm always afraid to race from stop light to stop light. I secretly think, "I wonder if the guy next to me will have more traction"...

OP, pretty funny, I always wanted to do the same thing to the same car.

·
There was one?
2,310 Posts
Nah! That has NOTHING to do with it.....LOL

·
Registered
610 Posts
I have let several things beat me, just not worth the gas. Today was an beaten and abused first generation kia Rio. It smoked, it weased, and it damn near died. Guy thought he was hot stuff when he passed me. I think it had under 100 hp new, let alone 10 years of bad maintenance...

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i have let it go many times just this time i was doing the guy a favor if I didnt deflate his head I dont know if he could of made it out of his car

1 - 13 of 13 Posts