Pontiac G8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 117 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Great--thanks! I guess that's whey there are some new '14's still out there that are priced more than the '15's with the current incentive.
Yes

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Effective 4/17/2016

Regal Peacock - 10
Some Like It Hot Red - 43
Jungle Green - 7
Silver Ice - 38
Red Hot - 24
Perfect Blue - 22
Alchemy Purple - 1
Mystic Green - 2

All other colors currently have at least 50 units available.

Now that GM is running 15% off nearly all 2015 models until April 18, I expect this number to drop quickly. If you have been waiting to buy a 2015 SS until the prices dropped more, now is the time to act. Once April 19 hits, these prices will go up because GM reverts over to "Final Pay" for 2015 models, and there will be no further additional incentives offered. Buy now, or pay more later.

My dealership has THE LAST ALCHEMY PURPLE AUTOMATIC SS IN THE COUNTRY! We also have a Silver Ice Auto with Sunroof & Spare. If your are interested in this car, please give me a call at (608)512-8054!

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Effective 4/19/2016

Regal Peacock - 6
Some Like It Hot Red - 29
Jungle Green - 3
Silver Ice - 23
Red Hot - 20
Heron White - 32
Perfect Blue - 14
Alchemy Purple - 1
Mystic Green - 2

Wow, the numbers dropped dramatically from my last post! The 15% off nearly all 2015 models was supposed to end April 18, and I'm sure that inspired much of the sales. GM announced today that the 15% off is extended to May 2, so those of you who waited have lucked out. If you have been waiting to buy a 2015 SS until the prices dropped more, now is the time to act. Once May 3 hits, these prices will go up because GM reverts over to "Final Pay" for 2015 models, and there will be no further additional incentives offered. Buy now, or pay more later.

My dealership has THE LAST ALCHEMY PURPLE AUTOMATIC SS IN THE COUNTRY! We also have a Silver Ice Auto with Sunroof & Spare. If your are interested in this car, please give me a call at (608)512-8054!

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Effective 4/21/2016

Regal Peacock - 6
Some Like It Hot Red - 31
Jungle Green - 3
Silver Ice - 22
Red Hot - 19
Heron White - 31
Perfect Blue - 14
Alchemy Purple - 1
Mystic Green - 2

Wow, the numbers dropped dramatically from my last post! The 15% off nearly all 2015 models was supposed to end April 18, and I'm sure that inspired much of the sales. GM announced today that the 15% off is extended to May 2, so those of you who waited have lucked out. If you have been waiting to buy a 2015 SS until the prices dropped more, now is the time to act. Once May 3 hits, these prices will go up because GM reverts over to "Final Pay" for 2015 models, and there will be no further additional incentives offered. Buy now, or pay more later.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Effective 4/22/2016

Regal Peacock - 6
Some Like It Hot Red - 31
Jungle Green - 3
Silver Ice - 23
Red Hot - 20
Heron White - 31
Perfect Blue - 12
Alchemy Purple - 1
Mystic Green - 2

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Effective 4/25/2016

Regal Peacock - 6
Some Like It Hot Red - 29
Jungle Green - 3
Silver Ice - 22
Red Hot - 19
Heron White - 31
Perfect Blue - 12
Alchemy Purple - 1
Mystic Green - 2

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Effective 4/26/2016

Regal Peacock - 6
Some Like It Hot Red - 27
Jungle Green - 3
Silver Ice - 20
Red Hot - 19
Heron White - 26
Perfect Blue - 10
Alchemy Purple - 1
Mystic Green - 1

Phantom Black currently has at least 50 units available.

The 15% off nearly all 2015 models was supposed to end April 18, and I'm sure that inspired much of the sales. GM announced today that the 15% off is extended to May 2, so those of you who waited have lucked out. If you have been waiting to buy a 2015 SS until the prices dropped more, now is the time to act. Once May 3 hits, these prices will go up because GM reverts over to "Final Pay" for 2015 models, and there will be no further additional incentives offered. Buy now, or pay more later.

My dealership has a Silver Ice Auto with Sunroof & Spare. If your are interested in this car, please give me a call at (608)512-8054!

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Effective 4/27/2016

Regal Peacock - 5
Jungle Green - 3
Silver Ice - 20
Red Hot - 19
Heron White - 26
Perfect Blue - 10
Alchemy Purple - 1
Mystic Green - 1

The 15% off nearly all 2015 models was supposed to end April 18, and I'm sure that inspired much of the sales. GM announced today that the 15% off is extended to May 2, so those of you who waited have lucked out. If you have been waiting to buy a 2015 SS until the prices dropped more, now is the time to act. Once May 3 hits, these prices will go up because GM reverts over to "Final Pay" for 2015 models, and there will be no further additional incentives offered. Buy now, or pay more later.

My dealership has a Silver Ice Auto with Sunroof & Spare. If your are interested in this car, please give me a call at (608)512-8054!

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Effective 4/27/2016

Regal Peacock - 5
Some Like It Hot Red - 26
Jungle Green - 3
Silver Ice - 19
Red Hot - 19
Heron White - 26
Perfect Blue - 10
Alchemy Purple - 1
Mystic Green - 1

The 15% off nearly all 2015 models was supposed to end April 18, and I'm sure that inspired much of the sales. GM announced that the 15% off is extended to close of business on May 2, so those of you who waited have lucked out. If you have been waiting to buy a 2015 SS until the prices dropped more, now is the time to act. Once May 3 hits, these prices will go up because GM reverts over to "Final Pay" for 2015 models, and there will be no further additional incentives offered. Buy now, or pay more later.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Effective 4/27/2016

Regal Peacock - 5
Jungle Green - 3
Silver Ice - 16
Red Hot - 18
Heron White - 26
Perfect Blue - 9
Alchemy Purple - 1
Mystic Green - 1

The 15% off nearly all 2015 models was supposed to end April 18, and I'm sure that inspired much of the sales. GM announced that the 15% off is extended to close of business on May 2, so those of you who waited have lucked out. If you have been waiting to buy a 2015 SS until the prices dropped more, now is the time to act. Once May 3 hits, these prices will go up because GM reverts over to "Final Pay" for 2015 models, and there will be no further additional incentives offered. Buy now, or pay more later.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I got one of the Alchemy Autos with no sunroof in mid March. I wonder where that Mystic Green is located?

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
I got one of the Alchemy Autos with no sunroof in mid March. I wonder where that Mystic Green is located?
Fremont Chevrolet Buick GMC in Riverton, WY

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Effective 5/2/2016

Regal Peacock - 5
Some Like It Hot Red - 25
Jungle Green - 3
Silver Ice - 16
Red Hot - 17
Heron White - 25
Perfect Blue - 9
Alchemy Purple - 1 (SOLD!)
Mystic Green - 1

The 15% off nearly all 2015 models was supposed to end April 18, and I'm sure that inspired much of the sales. GM announced that the 15% off is extended to close of business on May 2 (TODAY!), so those of you who waited have lucked out. If you have been waiting to buy a 2015 SS until the prices dropped more, now is the time to act. Once May 3 hits, these prices will go up because GM reverts over to "Final Pay" for 2015 models, and there will be no further additional incentives offered. Buy now, or pay more later.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Effective 5/3/2016

Regal Peacock - 3
Some Like It Hot Red - 17
Jungle Green - 1
Silver Ice - 10
Red Hot - 9
Phantom Black - 48
Heron White - 14
Perfect Blue - 4
Alchemy Purple - 0
Mystic Green - 0

The end of the 15% off sale had a significant impact on 2015 Chevrolet SS inventory! A lot of people wisely took advantage of this great offer to get their SS for a great price. I am trying to find out what the "Final Pay" discount is, and I will let everyone know.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Effective 5/4/2016

Regal Peacock - 3
Jungle Green - 1
Silver Ice - 10
Red Hot - 9
Phantom Black - 47
Heron White - 14
Perfect Blue - 4
Alchemy Purple - 0
Mystic Green - 0

The end of the 15% off sale had a significant impact on 2015 Chevrolet SS inventory! A lot of people wisely took advantage of this great offer to get their SS for a great price. I am trying to find out what the "Final Pay" discount is, and I will let everyone know.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
The number of remaining 2015 Chevrolet SS's did not change from above. I did uncover that apparently there is no "Final Pay" on the SS. Ouch!!! That means that it's up to each dealership to determine how much money they are willing to lose on a 2015 SS that they have been sitting on for awhile. The deals are nowhere near as good as during the 15% Off GM Discount now. If someone really wants a Silver Ice Auto with Sunroof and Spare, I will get you as good of a deal as I can though.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Effective 5/6/2016

Regal Peacock - 3
Jungle Green - 1
Silver Ice - 10
Red Hot - 9
Phantom Black - 46
Heron White - 14
Perfect Blue - 4
Alchemy Purple - 0
Mystic Green - 0

The end of the 15% off sale had a significant impact on 2015 Chevrolet SS inventory! A lot of people wisely took advantage of this great offer to get their SS for a great price.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Effective 5/10/2016

Regal Peacock - 3
Jungle Green - 1
Silver Ice - 9
Red Hot - 9
Phantom Black - 46
Heron White - 14
Perfect Blue - 4
Alchemy Purple - 0
Mystic Green - 0

The end of the 15% off sale had a significant impact on 2015 Chevrolet SS inventory! A lot of people wisely took advantage of this great offer to get their SS for a great price.

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Effective 5/12/2016

Regal Peacock - 3
Jungle Green - 1
Silver Ice - 9
Red Hot - 9
Phantom Black - 45
Heron White - 14
Perfect Blue - 4
Alchemy Purple - 0
Mystic Green - 0

·
Premium Member
3,282 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Effective 5/16/2016

Regal Peacock - 3
Jungle Green - 1
Silver Ice - 9
Red Hot - 9
Phantom Black - 44
Heron White - 14
Perfect Blue - 4
Alchemy Purple - 0
Mystic Green - 1

61 - 80 of 117 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
116 Replies
13 Participants
zepcom
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing