631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

2009 Pontiac G8
4dr Sdn GT
$26,874.00

2009 Pontiac G8
4dr Sdn
$19,995.00

Remember to ask for Nino and only Nino when calling, emailing or coming in to the dealership!!!

Im getting crazier than ever this weekend. I will sell some GT's for below net cost!!! If you really want one this weekend is the time!

·
09' GT Liquid Red
92 Posts
I got word that Dealer cash is going to be an extra $1000 (total of $3000) for older models that have been on the lots for awhile. Not sure for how long though they needed to be in inventory?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That extra 1000 is based on about 12 different factors.

Monthly objedctives, agreeing to take additional inventory, CSI, etc etc and the car has to be about 120+ days old...

Dont bank on the extra 1k. ;)

2k + 3k is good thru the 31st

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is 5K off the best deal going now? How does the credit union pricing deal affect the 0%. I'm trying to figure the best way to do this. Is it one or the other or can you do rebate + dealer cash + credit union pricing?

·
Premium Member
871 Posts
Is 5K off the best deal going now? How does the credit union pricing deal affect the 0%. I'm trying to figure the best way to do this. Is it one or the other or can you do rebate + dealer cash + credit union pricing?
Credit union pricing is supplier price, which is a % over invoice. Otherwise, that price is just whatever the dealer makes it, depending on how much they chop off themselves.

THEN, on top of that initial drop, whatever rebates, financing, etc. you qualify for can be applied. In this case, $3000 in rebates OR 0% up to 60/1.9% for 72. Beyond that, then there can also be $2000 in dealer cash, you may have GM card cash points built up, etc.

Basically, get the best dealer price regardless, and then from there it's the same GM incentives from anyone. Just can't combine the $3k rebates and low financing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
nino..on the V6 @ 20k does that come with the 0%?

are there any pictures of the interior of the v6 center console?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts