Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just purchased an x pipe to replace my mid muffler, and first local shop I take it to quotes me 290 dollars. I know this can be had for much cheaper. He really didnt want to do it after explaining to me how much work is involved in it. So does anyone have any recommendations around the oak lawn area that I can get this done at a more reasonable price?

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Avoid that shop like the plague. Any decent exhaust shop should be quoting no higher than 100

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just a little update. So i took the advice and after work today decided to drive to a place called Velasquez mufflers in Crest Hill. I was out of there within an hour with my x pipe installed for 50 dollars. Anyone looking for exhaust work in the area I would highly recommend this place.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Just a little update. So i took the advice and after work today decided to drive to a place called Velasquez mufflers in Crest Hill. I was out of there within an hour with my x pipe installed for 50 dollars. Anyone looking for exhaust work in the area I would highly recommend this place.
Heard of them, right near me actually. Glad to know you got taken care of for a very fair price.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 4 of 4 Posts