Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Next week I am getting my camaro 20's put on. I have about half tread left on my goodyear eagle F1's on the 19's. I am planning to sell the factory 19's with the tires on them as spares. They will not have TPS in them though. What would be a good/fair value to ask. I am planning to sell them off as individual spares since they don't have TPS. Is $200 per tire and rim fair?

This is not a for sale thread, I just want to know a fair value prior to posting them at the end of next week.

·
Registered
241 Posts
That seems fair or maybe a little low to me. I could have sworn the last few sets of 19s without tires sold for $650.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok. That is the information I am looking for. Thank you. I have been looking on the F/S section to see what they are going for and most are closed sales without a price anymore. I would prefer to sell them all as a set, but I am thinking more people would like full size spares since they don't have TPS. Thanks again.

·
Registered
241 Posts
i just bought a set of perfect stock 19s with brand new tires for 600, think i got lucky on that one.
Find me a set that cheap. I need winter wheels for next year.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
yea I have seen many single wheels and tires going for $150... but those tires are usually worn down and have not much life yet... but are good for someones spares, etc...

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess I will list them around $200 each or best offer. Thanks for the input. I just want myself and the buyer to walk away from a deal thinking it was fair for the both of us.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
Bought 4 in great shape all 4 had tpms and 2 had tires with 50% left for $625. Sold the tires for $100 so I basically paid $525 for 4 wheels with tpms.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Once I post them ill stay open to people's offers. I appreciate the feed back. I see most people bought them in a set of 4. Ill let them all go seperately.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
facebook, pontiac g8 classifieds, i think there is another guy with some for sale in mobile al, pretty cheap
Had no clue about this, thanks!

Any other good FB groups?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.