Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased one of the carbon fiber-like interior kits on ebay. Its just a stick on overlay pre-cut to the g8s interior. It actually doesn't look half bad, and its a good alternative to the 3m carbon fiber vinyl

Sorry for the dirty car,

·
Ins-Z-G8-toR
3,315 Posts
That actually look very good.

·
doing stuff and things
534 Posts
my father in law put a kit like this in his BMW 550. some parts fit very well, around the shifter and radio insturments etc, on the dash it not sized correctly which has kept me from doing this. Yours appears to be pretty well cut to the center console area. any issues?

·
Registered
264 Posts
Hmm this looks awesome! Can you PM me a link to the seller? Did you have any issues with spacing? Really like that look inside.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my father in law put a kit like this in his BMW 550. some parts fit very well, around the shifter and radio insturments etc, on the dash it not sized correctly which has kept me from doing this. Yours appears to be pretty well cut to the center console area. any issues?
No real fitment issues here, except on the steering wheel control covers, you just have to be careful when putting on the pieces. There are also pieces to cover up the silver trim above the steering wheel and on the passenger side.

Hmm this looks awesome! Can you PM me a link to the seller? Did you have any issues with spacing? Really like that look inside.
Some of the pieces can be difficult to fit but as long as you take your time there shouldn't be any spacing or fitment issues. pm'd you

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Looks pretty good. Generally speaking I don't like the face carbon, but I do have some Dinoc in my GTO as well. Just enough to give a little visual interest.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts