Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up an 09 GT. It had Falken RT6 rims on it with brand new Nexen N3000 245-35-20 up front and 275-30-20 in the rear. They looked cool but I will be driving the car daily and decided to stick with the stock rims and tires that came with the car too. One rim has some curb rash, got to look close to see it. The others are perfect. I am thinking of selling them but don't know what would be a fair price. Looks like the rims where about 1300.00 new and the tires where 700.00 mounted. They do have the TPS in them too. Any thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
So you're thinking of selling them? Or are you actually selling them? This thread should be in the for sale section if you are gauging interest.
As far as price is concerned that would be up to you. Pruce them aggressively to move them quick or ask a little more and sit on them for a bit.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Start high with a discounted price from new, work your way down. People will negotiate. You'll need to create this in the for sales section to be taken seriously though.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Got it, I didn't post in the sale section since I wasn't sure what they were worth or if i was going to sell them. I am not a rim guy and have no idea what they are worth, just looking for friendly input.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts