1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
09 SBM G8 GT
261 Posts
ya, as soon as i get the piece of paper that tells employers im not a dumby...its off to Raleigh..ive been saying it since i was in 8th grade..lol

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup, we are in the heat of it. Should be good for when i buy my new home this year, as i shouldnt have a problem turning it over in 3-5 years
Yeah, I'm hoping things will turn around in the real estate market over the next few years so we can sell ours and move to Hawaii :D

It's because those a-hole New Yorkers.... hell I
know 6 more moving here in 2 weeks lol.
:iagree::ban::slap:

·
09 SBM G8 GT
261 Posts
ya, those New Yorkers suck!.....:drink: :wall:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey Skyview, look at the bright side, Charlotte is number 5 and has a larger population. This is why I tell my wife, who wants to move, that I'm willing to move 6 miles down the road to South Carolina, where the city cannot annex us.

Now that we have the former Charlotte mayor-Pat "Mayor McCheese" McCory in the governors office, I'm hoping that we will get the roads fixed on this side of the state. It's kind of amazing of how good the roads are east of I-95 are considering there is not a lot out there but hog farmers.

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Skyview, look at the bright side, Charlotte is number 5 and has a larger population. This is why I tell my wife, who wants to move, that I'm willing to move 6 miles down the road to South Carolina, where the city cannot annex us.

Now that we have the former Charlotte mayor-Pat "Mayor McCheese" McCory in the governors office, I'm hoping that we will get the roads fixed on this side of the state. It's kind of amazing of how good the roads are east of I-95 are considering there is not a lot out there but hog farmers.
Sounds like a good plan. I'm sure taxes are cheaper there too. I bet Charlotte has never ending road construction/repair going on like the Raleigh area does.

·
Registered
556 Posts
I live 30 miles outside of Charlotte and everything to do is easy access but atleast I dont have to fight the horrible traffic everyday for work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.