Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what car themed T.V. shows are your favorites.

Counting Cars on the History Channel is mine. They kick butt restoring those 60's and 70's muscle cars.

:driving:

·
Registered
371 Posts
People may disagree with this but mine is Top Gear....wait for it....USA...

I don't think I've met someone who likes the US version...me on the other hand dislike the UK version.

Second to that would actually be a tie between counting cars and fast and loud. I hated fast and loud when it started but I like it a lot now.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
I like both of the Top Gears but you have to appreciate them in a different way...haha

Counting cars isn't too bad but like any "reality show" you have to ignore the things that are obviously scripted.

I need to set my DVR for some of these. Right now its only set for Top Gear US.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Early Top Gear is still the best. Ya know, when they actually reviewed cars?! The last few series are way too scripted and campy. I want to see more awesome cars on the track and less "segments" where they act like idiots.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Top Gear US, Australia. The original Automobile History that aired on the History Channel in its youth, My Classic Car and I do like if you want to count it as a TV show Jay Leno's Garage.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Top Gear UK...

·
Registered
534 Posts
Any show related to cars I will watch if it is on. The only two shows that I have set up in my DVR are Overhaulin' and Fast N Loud, so those are probably my favs.

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
To Gear UK was good until the latest shows.... They seems to be sponsored bu Toyota and their reviews are skewed. Clarkson said the best car he ever drove is a Toyota.... What a bunch of BS.... The challenges, they used all Toyotas Hilux any other truck with the same.mods can do the same things.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
17 Participants
hgill02
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing