Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I finally sold my bike and now have the cash to do the mods I want - my wife called it "toy conversion" :)

I'm getting the car dropped and will be going with a Breyton 20" staggered set up and need to get the rear fender lips rolled. Can anyone recommend a good body shop on the Eastside or Lynnwood to do it? I just don't have the equipment or space to do it myself.

If someone local on the board can do it, PM me and we can talk.

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
I had my fenders rolled at Haury's Lake City Collision. Another local, who just sold his car, also had his fenders rolled there. It cost about $180 out the door, and this included touching up the paint on the inside surface of the fender. No outside surface paint cracking, but there was some on the inside surface.

They do very good work. They do alot of BMW's.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I'll check these guys out.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't think of speedware, they are more convenient for me since I work in Redmond. What did they pocket you?

We decided to take the little one out for the summer to reclaim Saturday mornings. We're signed up for the fall - hope to see you back there soon.

·
What Would Jesus Drive?
1,563 Posts
I didn't think of speedware, they are more convenient for me since I work in Redmond. What did they pocket you?

We decided to take the little one out for the summer to reclaim Saturday mornings. We're signed up for the fall - hope to see you back there soon.
I don't remember what Speedware charged me. I had some other work done at the same time.

Our little one loves the gym too much to pull her out for the summer. We are already signed up for next semester.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts