Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Go Fast!
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend of mine shot these. Thought they looked cool. Give me your thoughts! :)

And to put a face to the name...

·
H-Town Attention Whore
595 Posts
For a minute there, I thought it was 50 cent's ride. :)

Looking good.

·
<><>Morgen<><>
879 Posts
LR doesn't loose it flavor at night! :)

·
Go Fast!
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is that you, wearing sun glasses AT NIGHT and throwing down the sign? Nice car, lame pose lol.
Ok. Funny! LOL I'm not posing or putting a sign up of wearing sunglasses. I have reading prescription glasses with transition lenses that automatic dim in light. But no. Not posing my hand just looks retarted. LOL

·
Registered
147 Posts
looks awesome

·
Registered
37 Posts
It looks good. I have to give my input: Theres alot of black going on, and a little bit of chrome. If youre going to keep those wheels, I would get rid of the chrome kidney grills and chrome window trim, and make them black to match everything else. Had you gotten black wheels with a polished lip, it wouldve been much better.

·
Go Fast!
680 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It looks good. I have to give my input: Theres alot of black going on, and a little bit of chrome. If youre going to keep those wheels, I would get rid of the chrome kidney grills and chrome window trim, and make them black to match everything else. Had you gotten black wheels with a polished lip, it wouldve been much better.
I totally agree. When I have the funds. That's next but I think I will color match the grill red. It has to be done though. I agree.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts