Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mentioned in one of the previous threads, the Fast Fridays event starter, but I thought I'd create a thread specific to the event in the hopes that it could be a recurring go-to event since they occur all summer long.

A bit of background info: KC Trends is a shop that works mostly with wheels, audio and other detailing and is located on 135th (north of 69hwy) in Overland Park KS. For a few years now they have hosted an event called Fast Fridays which usually is once a month during the late spring, summer, and early fall. On these occasions they extend their business hours, boot up some music and invite people to bring their cars to show off. There are usually some cool exotics that show up as well as other KC based car clubs, ie the newly formed FRS/BRZ club, 350/270z's, subarus, and the like.

If anyone is interested in going to any of them they usually have the dates posted on their FB page and maybe their website too. Link to the first event is Here. I'll be going to the first one this friday, and probably as many others as I can since im so close. If anyone wants to show up or meet up and drive there I'd be glad for some G8 commradery.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Ill be going to this tonight, coming from Blue springs/Lee's summit. Ill be in my GXP with a few other cars coming from out this way.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw dang. I didn't see your post till I got back just now. I was there from like 6-7. That was the biggest event I've seen there.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Aw dang. I didn't see your post till I got back just now. I was there from like 6-7. That was the biggest event I've seen there.
Did u happen to see the white GXP that was there? I did a few laps around Kc trends and didn't see any other G8's and then all of a sudden it was there. I waited by it for awhile to see if the owner ever showed up but never saw them.

·
2009 G8 GXP
446 Posts
The wh was me...I only saw the black Gxp waited a while then even came back after dinner. No luck ..hopefully today at the park

·
Registered
65 Posts
The wh was me...I only saw the black Gxp waited a while then even came back after dinner. No luck ..hopefully today at the park
Hahahhahaha that was mine, so we were both waiting for each other at each other's cars lol..... The group I came with all went around kc trends a few times and ate at the blue moose. We were there awhile so everyone was gone after we got done.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts