Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep...11.990 at 118.24 MPH. With a tune that needs tweaked. Once we get shift points fixed, should be even better! Can't wait.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I'm jealous that's insane. all these cars on here in the 10s and 11s make me sad lol.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
How much of a shot are you running?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have a progressive 100 shot. Doesn't fully hit till after the 60' mark.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
What are your specific mods? I'm trying to break 12 with roughly the same setup.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Great job Jlasti!
You gonna be out there tomorrow too? I need to tech/reg for the season still.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wyome, Not there today...have other engagements for the day. We may be up there next Saturday, April 20th.

Camo...details are pretty much in the sig. I am not sure of the specs on the Cam. The GT has a much more aggressive cam than the GXP. GT has the Vararam CAI, SLP headers and exhaust. Runs low 13s without the nitrous at Bandimere Speedway in Morrison Colo, a mile high.....

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Wait so did you run the 11.8 in the GXP or GT?

·
Registered
5,206 Posts
Congrats on your time man.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Great time. I'll be taking my GXP over there for test n tune next week. I'll be happy with mid 13's

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
531 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wait so did you run the 11.8 in the GXP or GT?
Yes. The 11.8 was the GT, down in Pueblo in late last year. The 11.99 was the GT up in Morrison.

I would guess the DA yesterday was above 6500'. The only time we've seen it lower was last year in May.

Thanks everybody. Hope to get the shift points fixed soon to see if we have more.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts