Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2009 G8 GXP PBM Auto
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I’m excited to announce I am back in a G8! I beat leukemia for the second time and my wife says it’s okay to treat myself a little lol.

It will be my third G8 and second GXP. It was a one owner who bought it from a Pontiac dealership in the Seattle area and only drove during the summer. It has 70k on the clock and is in immaculate condition. It is and auto PBM with, interestingly, no sunroof. It has a Rotofab CAI on it and a can tune. The interior feels brand new. I plan on keeping this long term and treating it as a semi-collector car that gets driven. It’s our second car and will be treated as such. PPI revealed nothing but new tires needed and new TPMS sensors.

First order of business is paint correction and protection. I’m not sure how far down the modification path I want to go since I’d like to keep it original but I do like to go fast. So that’s a hard one to resolve. Any suggestions?

anyway, it’s good to be back!
Wheel Tire Car Holden commodore Vehicle
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Plant
Car Vehicle Seat belt Motor vehicle Head restraint
Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting Hood

·
Premium Member
7,868 Posts
A great example of resilience. Welcome back to the forum and enjoy the GXP.

Reactions: benzg8gt

·
Registered
2009 Pontiac G8 aka Karma
520 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Congrats man, on beating Leukemia twice, first and foremost.

Enjoy your new to you GXP. Looks like a great near stock and clean example. I never don't enjoy a minute I'm out driving mine.

-J

·
Registered
61 Posts
NIce! It certainly doesn't look like it needs a paint correction. It appears to have been well-cared for.

My GXP definitely needed it, but it turned out beautifully with a few spots needing a little extra work. Good luck with yours!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Saw your post on reddit too.

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
Congrats on the car and your health!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
My daughter has a friend that has also beaten Leukemia twice so I have an appreciation of what you have gone thru so congrats on your health.
Nice looking ride....enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
4,919 Posts
Well done on winning your fight. Picked a nice reward

1 - 11 of 11 Posts