Pontiac G8 Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I bought the Wolfgang stuff before i saw your post. What do you think of that stuff? It is coming tomorrow.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I do love the look of your car. I never really liked white until I bought my Passat. White is a really nice color and looks great when you do the wheels etc to make them pop. If I had a really nice sports car I would do Red Brembo calipers on it.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Did you do the Meguiars 105/205 combo? The paint came out really nice. Also what pads did you use? Griot's orange?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Did you do the Meguiars 105/205 combo? The paint came out really nice. Also what pads did you use? Griot's orange?
Thanks!! I used Meguires 105 and chemical guys V38. I am not done yet though. I am using Wolfgang paint sealant next. I used a D8 with a orange light cutting pad and then a Chemical guys ultra lite finishing pad.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
493 Posts
wolfgang exterior trim sealant.

thank me later
I'll definitely look into it. I've used their stuff in the past and like it.

I just bought there paint sealant. Hopefully doing it this weekend. There stuff is not cheap but I hear it is the best that is out there.

Thoughts??
I use the Wolfgang paint sealant and really like it. Easy to apply and lasts quite a long time. I don't see myself changing to anything else anytime soon. Usually I'll apply it in spring and fall, then do a normal wax for other washes.

·
F1rehawk
626 Posts
You did achieve great results! Meguiars products are amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on a rotary buffer as well. I do mine with the Power DA which is way too small and underpowered haha.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I just bought there paint sealant. Hopefully doing it this weekend. There stuff is not cheap but I hear it is the best that is out there.

Thoughts??
it lasts a long time though. doesn't need to go on heavy. It's worth every penny.

·
Premium Member
4,598 Posts
Cutting was Maguires 105. Rotary buffer was a Griot's garage 6 inch dual action random orbital polisher.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Just so you know, DA random orbit and rotary are two different animals. :nerd:

21 - 29 of 29 Posts
About this Discussion
28 Replies
15 Participants
GXPaycheck
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing