Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we finally had a couple of nice days in Houston I thought I would snap a few pictures

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pedders XA's

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks bro, going to start on some performance upgrades this year...

·
Registered
115 Posts
I really love the matching black kidneys! It looks super clean bro!

·
Longtime Member
1,556 Posts
Your ride looks great !!!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
that looks awesome! to complete the look I think you should put in chrome turn signal bulbs, and black out the front markers and pontiac emblem.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that looks awesome! to complete the look I think you should put in chrome turn signal bulbs, and black out the front markers and pontiac emblem.
Yeah, I’m going to mold up the front bumper reflectors and I like the traditional red Pontiac emblems. Wish I could find/trade for a set of base model tail lights though.

What does the chrome turn signals bulbs look like?

·
gone but not forgotten
605 Posts
i been wondering where you been at man ....the whip is looking good as always! the molded reflectors will look good like in my photoshoped av <-------

i can only imagine how sick the concaved version of your wheels would look like on your car

·
Registered
568 Posts
Car looks great. Looks like we have the car and dogs in common. Very good looking dog.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i been wondering where you been at man ....the whip is looking good as always! the molded reflectors will look good like in my photoshoped av <-------

i can only imagine how sick the concaved version of your wheels would look like on your car
I’ve been really busy lately and haven’t had time to browse the internet at work but I’m doing well… I don’t understand why GM would put those ugly reflectors on the bumper and the rear diffuser anyway. Some changes are going to be made this year with my 8 and removing those reflectors are one of them!

Man, I think those DPE’s are delicious…:drool: I already sent Manu an email about them.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Car looks great. Looks like we have the car and dogs in common. Very good looking dog.
Thanks! English Bull dogs are high maintenance but very cool dogs. He gets more attention them me around my house!

·
Registered
325 Posts
She's sexy as a mug! Lookin good man!!

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Yeah, I’m going to mold up the front bumper reflectors and I like the traditional red Pontiac emblems. Wish I could find/trade for a set of base model tail lights though.

What does the chrome turn signals bulbs look like?
The chrome turn signal bulbs are chrome in color, but they flash amber. So that way when you look at your headlights head-on, you won't see the amber color when they're off, it will just look clear. check it out:

Oh, and there's just something about black Pontiacs that gets me. This was my G6 I had before the G8:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts