Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
every village has one
2,169 Posts
Nice job!
Feel your pain. You're sure you're gonna break something when you have to yank on the trim pieces.
It's even worse when you have to run through the firewall for senders....still not bad.
Well worth the results.

·
Registered
210 Posts
That 340 Valiant in your sig is bad ass! The 340 was an awesome motor. Great job on the gauges.

·
Registered
791 Posts
It is a complex install but worth the effort.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Well thats why it was such a pain. Your steering wheel is on the wrong side. Jk man it looks good. Had to rip everything off when I used to have the JHP nav kit.

·
Registered
2,774 Posts
I didn't have to remove so much or run wires through the firewall when I installed the hsv gauges. What else did you install?

·
every village has one
2,169 Posts
My boost and fuel pressure gauges have sending units in the engine bay. My oil temp, trans temp, and oil pressure are canbus.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nice! I know how much of a pain just getting that stupid center speaker removed, can't imagine this. P.S. I like how overseas you guys rep Pontiac and here people try to convert to Holden haha

·
6 Speed Maniac
475 Posts
I feel your pain Greg! When I did mine, my wife came home from work at the moment of total destruction. The GXP was only a few months old at the time and had less then 2K on the clock. When she saw the dash completely disassembled did she scream! I calmed her down and a couple of hours later she couldn't believe how good it looked. Great job on the gauges. They look great!

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
Any way to still get the 5 guage package that Crazy Paul used to sell ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts