Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking around here for almost 2 months now and figured I'd finally say hi since I got so much information from this site. I use to work for Intense Racing right before they got into the G8's and always wanted one so I bought a completely stock 09 in February and loved the car but of course shortly after I was ready to start modding it. After doing a little research I decided I was going to do a cam and headers so I contacted Livernois and bought the DOD delete with the 2C cam and some OBX LT headers and figured this summer I would possibly get a supercharger but as I was about to start the project I figured no time like the present so I ordered the magnuson tvs 2300 with the 60lbs injectors, cts-v pump and the vaporworx kit. I went ahead and replaced the intake valves with the ls3 valves while I had it apart too. Well after almost 5 weeks my supercharger came in last week so I was able to start the install. I contacted Rick Crawford on some tuning help with my hptuners, Rick knows his stuff on these cars and knew the answer to any questions I had about them and my buddy Greg Was from Pace who I used to race with in the grand prix days at Intense who helped a lot with some parts too. I got it together last week and couldn't be happier, this thing is a monster and a blast to drive, can't wait to get it to the track. I drove it up to Dynotune motorsports in Columbus today for some fine tuning and to see what it made and I was happy to see that my combo made 613/572

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks

·
Registered
172 Posts