Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank You Justin (Tulsa GT) for the great deal on it. I have been wanting one of these since I bought the car. Got it installed last night and did some data logging with HPT. Ended up being 3-5% off with the new intake. Also came with an HSRK, and after sitting for a while IATs are almost ambiant in less than 2 miles of city driving. Can't wait to get back to the track.

·
Registered
276 Posts
Looks sick. A nice and clean look. Any idea if those side pieces will fit with the vararam?

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I would guess that the side panels would not fit the Vararam right because of the size and shape difference, but I will be pulling a VR off a buddies car tonight to install my Rotofab so I will take a look at it.

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
Wow, looks great man! Your engine bay looks immaculate. Grats. I know from a recent dyno day with a few other G8'ers that these things put out some good HP also. Fit and Quality make me think these are absolutely worth the $$!!

·
Registered
494 Posts
Where is the HSRK located? I'm planning to mount mine on the right side tonight.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
2,716 Posts
here is mine:

·
Premium Member
4,877 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Wow, looks great man! Your engine bay looks immaculate. Grats. I know from a recent dyno day with a few other G8'ers that these things put out some good HP also. Fit and Quality make me think these are absolutely worth the $$!!
Do it Mack! They will be on sale before the Extravaganza!

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The side panels will not even come close to looking right with the Vararam to answer the question posted earlier. The VR is nowhere near as big as the VCM, so there would be a huge gap all around it. You could probably get the Rotofab radiator cover and cut out the middle portion to fit around the VR.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.