Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went today to have Texas Track Works install, roll and do the alignment on my car....she's dirty but.... here are a few pic's

·
Registered
187 Posts
Yes, what springs!! I'm hoping my eibachs will be this height when I install them. After I get my shocks

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thx guys!!! I did the BC Racing BR Series Coilovers (9k Front and 12k Rear spring ratings ) and the
Whiteline Plus Strut Mount Bushings and Bearings

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Rear Tires 275/30/20 a little rub with BIG bumps!!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
You went low, looks great. I just ordered mine. Are the 9k/12k springs standard now?
Thanks...... according to where I purchased the BC's..... yes they come with a higher rated sprng now or when u order them just make sure u verify the spring rating.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice stance and wheels! I had a chance to buy red metallic but didn't. Love the color.

But dude, buy some aftermarket lugnuts. haha
Yeah I really lke the color too!! But dislike how easy it chips!!!! Hopefully at the beginning of the yr I will get it painted and a clear bra.......

Those are after market lugs ........ from discount tire. :(

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Can you fit something like this? They are shorter and wouldn't stick out so much
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Gorilla-Automotive-96641BC-Chrome-Thread/dp/B003DA4NFW/ref=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&s=automotive&qid=1274691804&sr=8-28[/ame]

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
Man, that look greats. Hopefully, I will eventually be able to lower mines as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.