Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll guys finally got around to getting a cam for the g8. Just got it retuned today and car is running strong. Couldn't be happier with it. We went with a custom grind Cam spec'd by rickifast himself. While there we went ahead and got the heads milled and also added a powerbond under drive pulley. The cam got rid of the dod as well. I'll be uploading pics and videos here soon. I'd like to thank Julian fast times t/a for all the help and also unlimited performance! Vids will be up shortly.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Sounds Sick. Looks great. Congrats bud.

Sent From: A Nuclear Facility

·
Registered
226 Posts
Dang that sounds Great and looks good too.

What other mods do you have?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dang that sounds Great and looks good too.

What other mods do you have?
Thanks bro. Car currently has 1 7/8 obx long tubes, ported intake and tb, varraram cai, nitrous outlet plate kit on a 150 shot and now the milled heads can and ud pulley. I have yet to spray the car on the new setup bc I'm needing some tires bad.
Tuned by rick Clarke of unlimited performance !

·
Registered
928 Posts
Sounds good, looks good. Congrats!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what do you have for exhaust>? sounds beast dude! and looks sharp as hell
Thanks man. It's actually just the obx 1 7/8 headers. No muffler it's strait pipe. Sounds good at idle and crazy loud at wot but cruising I hate it!! It drones so bad inside! Lol I'll be putting gxp mufflers soon.

·
two lane black top
1,549 Posts
Thanks man. It's actually just the obx 1 7/8 headers. No muffler it's strait pipe. Sounds good at idle and crazy loud at wot but cruising I hate it!! It drones so bad inside! Lol I'll be putting gxp mufflers soon.
do a j pipe bro kill the drone

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
5 Participants
Devilthe0ry
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing