Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess it's time to properly introduce myself. My name is Wayne and I'm from NC. I recently purchased my 2008 MGM G8 GT which has a good start for go fast goodies from a fellow member, and I must say I absolutely love this car. I previously owned an 06 PBM M6 GTO for almost 3 years, so basically I've added 2 doors and changed over to an auto. Lol. I can not believe that I hadn't purchased one of these sooner, but I just couldn't talk the wifey into it! Here's a couple pics of me jumping on the band wagon with the camaro wheels... however I did keep the VMR 710's for summer time and the drag strip, since they're much much lighter!!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome! I'm jumping on the camaro wheels too and well it looks great! Just so heavy... what go fast things are already done?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe that all this was done from the 1st owner but currently...
Comp Cam - 224/228 .581/.588 114 LSA
Comp 7.400 Hardened Pushrods
Comp Drop In Hi Performance Lifters
Displacement On Demand Delete
TEA/TFS .650 Dual Gold Valve Springs
Vararam Intake
Kooks 1 3/4 Long Tube Headers
Custom Kooks X-Pipe w/ Hi Flow Cats
Borla Axle Back Exhaust
ProTorque 2800 Stall Torque Converter
Front Brembo Brake Conversion

And picking up heads and an intake so Rick C can do his magic.

·
Registered
116 Posts
NICE! you won't have to do anything to it now. Well until 400+rwhp isn't enough and it gets forced induction!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
NICE! you won't have to do anything to it now. Well until 400+rwhp isn't enough and it gets forced induction!
Yeah, I just couldn't see spending 6K this year. Maybe next year though!

·
BMW Killer
731 Posts
Haha, I know this thread is old but Im the original owner of this ride I bet its #807 of 888. Man I miss this car. Ive been hoping to buy it back for years! :)

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha, I know this thread is old but Im the original owner of this ride I bet its #807 of 888. Man I miss this car. Ive been hoping to buy it back for years! :)
She has over 100k on the clock now and still looks as good as the day I bought her!! I would normally say that everything's for sale but, I think I'll keep her for a little longer as she's about to have a lil more power! I recently had some bad luck with a valve spring breaking, messing up the head and piston, and this after I broke a rocker arm about 2 months prior:(. So, Rick is rebuilding it as a stroker :driving:, and I can't wait to get it back on the road!!

BTW, did you happen to run across the other key?

·
BMW Killer
731 Posts
Yep I found it this past week. I was going to ask you to pm me address again so I can get it to you. Man I was hoping I could talk you out of it. Lol. Guess I'll have to start a new project.:driving:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts