Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fire extinguisher brackets are on sale now through Cyber Monday at blazinbillet.com.

Thank you!

·
Lifetime Member
129 Posts
blazinbillet.com
I know they’re on sale for Black Friday -n- all...
Awesome bracket, but $101.00 bucks ? Whoa ! I think they’d sell like hotcakes at $34.99 + Shipping...Just MHO

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know they’re on sale for Black Friday -n- all...
Awesome bracket, but $101.00 bucks ? Whoa ! I think they’d sell like hotcakes at $34.99 + Shipping...Just MHO
Yea, I hear ya. All my materials and services are purchased here in the USA so my costs are high. If I had them manufactured in China I could sell them for $34.99, but I wouldn't have as much control over quality. Thanks for you feedback.

·
Lifetime Member
129 Posts
Yea, I hear ya. All my materials and services are purchased here in the USA so my costs are high. If I had them manufactured in China I could sell them for $34.99, but I wouldn't have as much control over quality. Thanks for you feedback.
Hiya,
I’m not bitchin’, just can’t afford it right now...

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
Sure looks like a well manufactured bracket and best of fortune with the sale.

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
How about a package deal with the extinguisher?
I was about to suggest that as well. Throw in the extinguisher and we might have a deal ;)
I don't get any deals from H3R Performance (manufacture of the HalGuard fire extinguisher). I've tried contacting them twice to see if they had a drop ship program, but they have never returned my inquiry. I must be to small of a company for them to mess with and I don't have the capital to buy from them in volume. H3R Performance makes a universal seat mount bracket that is priced equally with my seat bracket, so I don't think I am overpriced. Sorry guys, but I just can't sell them for any less. If you buy one and you don't like it, or you don't think it was worth what you paid for it, send it back within 30 days and I will return your money.

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here is a product install and review from July of 2015.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Purchased for my GTO, thanks for the sale. I appreciate you selling these direct.

For anyone interested, the H3R extinguishers are on Amazon.

·
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Purchased for my GTO, thanks for the sale. I appreciate you selling these direct.

For anyone interested, the H3R extinguishers are on Amazon.
Thank you for your purchase Glynn! Expected delivery is 12/3/19.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts