1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
707 Posts
Never knew they made one in white - seen red, gray, black, blue, and yellow. Looks good. I wonder how many of the 25 or so made it the northern step-states or as others say O'Canada.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wondering what kinda hoops would have to be jumped through to bring it across the boarder as well

·
Registered
35 Posts
Wondering what kinda hoops would have to be jumped through to bring it across the boarder as well
I saw that it shows canadian price as well as american but it says the car ships from Tallahassee so may not be any issue.....in any event its a pretty sweet G8

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I messaged on ebay about the #15 and they want 39k.

Where is this #17? I didnt know FB had classifieds?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Firehawk #17 just went up for sale on the FB classifieds
74k miles with many performance and handling mods...$30k
I believe that was sold and picked up today, new owner lives in Tampa I think

·
Registered
301 Posts
fine looking engine room, ENANDER18!

·
Registered
71 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm not sure what happened to #17.He removed the ad and said his price was to low and that he would put it on E-Bay with a higher reserve.
If #17 was the red one then it was sold. A guy about an hour north of me near Tampa just flew to wherever it was today and picked it up. He has been posting updates on our FL G8 page

·
Registered
228 Posts
That is mine! Has one more day remaining and is getting close to the reserve. Let me know if you have any questions guys.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
HAWK17
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing