Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any particular reason?

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
any particular reason?
Looks cheap and it reminds me of that dodge Durango drifting around the road course on that commercial.

I'm a fan of the factory arrow head on the trunk with everything else debadged. The arrow is nice and sleek

Maybe I would like it better if the back of your car wasn't so dirty LOL! Just giving you a hard time, if you like it that's all that matters

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
494 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
That and the sticker/ plate....

Why...I dont understand

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I like the firestone badge. I was actually originally going to put it on my Grand prix that's the other picture but that trunk is curved so it wouldn't work. So I put in on the g8 and took that arrow head and put it on the grand prix.

·
Motoring Enthusiast
129 Posts
Is Firestone paying you? Cuase I don't get it, unless your ride is suppose to be a donk ride.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A donk ride? And no. I just thought the emblem was cool. I mean ****, the grand prix has emblems from a cruze on it.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Oh the sticker and plate I've had, that is literally for the sole purpose of being an idiot. My gf has a g6 so it's making fun of the song, I'm kind of disappointed you guys arent a fan of the badge

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Aesthetically it only clutters up the back even more with your stock badging, "fly" sticker, vanity plate, and dealership license plate frame. Just too busy. Considering the rear design and lines are among our sexiest I say no go for anything else on your back.

As for the badge itself, it looks cool. I would put it on my tool box or garage fridge.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Aesthetically it only clutters up the back even more with your stock badging, "fly" sticker, vanity plate, and dealership license plate frame. Just too busy. Considering the rear design and lines are among our sexiest I say no go for anything else on your back.

As for the badge itself, it looks cool. I would put it on my tool box or garage fridge.
Could have been worse, could have put rear LEDs around the license plate instead of the hide-away strobes.

66 Posts

This. With everything you have going on your deck lid it's just too cluttered for me. I'm a fan of either having just the arrow head badge on the deck lid or remove the arrow head and leave the other badges.

Not slamming you or your car, just my opinion.

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
Sorry but don't feel it. Firestone in my area tried to screw me years ago.

·
Mack
1,000 Posts
You could add a "TURBO" badge from pep boys and it would look even sweeter!

·
every village has one
2,380 Posts
Oh the sticker and plate I've had, that is literally for the sole purpose of being an idiot. My gf has a g6 so it's making fun of the song, I'm kind of disappointed you guys arent a fan of the badge
Don't let that bother you. It's your car, you like it, and that's all that counts.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.