Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the first Pontiac G8 commercial on NBC in the Flint, MI market during Leno last night. I think the tag is "most powerful sedan available under $30,000." At least they are marketing them. Haven't seen one on a lot yet.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Was it a G8 exclusive commercial? Or was it the commercial they showed during the January 1 bowl games which also spotlighted the Solstice and G6?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Saw the first Pontiac G8 commercial on NBC in the Flint, MI market during Leno last night. I think the tag is "most powerful sedan available under $30,000." At least they are marketing them. Haven't seen one on a lot yet.
There was a specific G8 commercial during the Rolex 24 hours at Daytona last weekend which had many of the same features as the one later posted here, but was only G8 and had some good views of the G8. Sweet.

·
US Ute whore
1,801 Posts
Does anyone know if there will be any G8 commercials during the Super Bowl tonight?
At $2.7M for 30 seconds, I wouldn't expect to see one. Especially if they don't have cars on the lots to sell. I'd love to see that G8 specific ad from the 24 Hours of Daytona.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thanks. You didn't miss anything during your nap. Most of the other commercials were pretty lame, except for the Budweiser horse in training. Lot of money for not much sizzle.

·
US Ute whore
1,801 Posts
I gotta admit. The Audi commercial early in the first quarter started cheesy, but made good during the last half of the commercial.

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Ahhh Memories

1 - 11 of 11 Posts