·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just released....

Enkei Kojin (Matte Silver)
18x8.5 front +35 ofset
18x9.5 rear +35 offset (concave)
245/45/18 tires all around...Just ordered a pair of 275/40/18 Tires for the rear.

·
every village has one
2,319 Posts
Looks good. Waiting to see pics with the new rear tires.

·
HeapBlaster
442 Posts
I guess i'll be the first to say it but they look like they belong on a S14 240SX... maybe if they were 20's

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
I definatly like the concave rears! You already roll the fenders?

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the compliments!! No fender rolling yet. When I put the wider tires on, I will probably have to roll a little. Nothing drastic. I was debating on getting 18x9.5 concaved for the fronts too. Any thoughts? I also was thinking about getting bigger rims but I don't want to sacrifice ride comfort (lower profile tires) due to having a new born, the roads in Hawaii are bad. I would love to lower the car a little too on my coilovers but my drive way doesn't warrant it, ride comfort is important, and besides...with all the baby gear, the car gets a little heavy and naturally lowers it LOL. I like these rims because its out of the norm..mesh rims, and Camaro 20s. Don't get me wrong, I love those rims on the g8s but I see too many of them around. I recently saw another silver g8 locally with camaros 20s and another with mesh rims. Don't want to be like everyone else. Lol.

·
Registered
226 Posts
why not do 9.5 all around? would of been looking nice. than add some drop springs.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Looking good! Sometimes the simplest designs just bring out the best in a car.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats what i was thinking. I may just order a pair of 9.5s for the front soon. as for the drop springs, I already have coilovers on the car but dont want to lower the care because my driveway sucks. I already scrape my exhaust with only me in the car. My drive way pisses me off cause I have a slammed 98 Z28 with true duals and it literally gets STUCK on my driveway. My camaro is now a resident at my good friends auto shop since he has extra room. lol.

·
Registered
170 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have 265s ordered for rear.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Haha!! I order end mine late November. Got mine mounted on the car a few weeks ago, posted pics 5 days later.....so technically I was the first!! And I have pics to prove. Lmfao!! But if it makes your panties in a bunch you can be the first if it makes you feel better. Lol. No biggie to me.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Haha!! I order end mine late November. Got mine mounted on the car a few weeks ago, posted pics 5 days later.....so technically I was the first!! And I have pics to prove. Lmfao!! But if it makes your panties in a bunch you can be the first if it makes you feel better. Lol. No biggie to me.
Was just busting chops! Looks good man. :eek:hsnap1:

Apparently great minds think alike.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Lmfao me too. Thanks. Was thinking of having the rims powder coated a darker silver like hyper black or similar.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Lmfao me too. Thanks. Was thinking of having the rims powder coated a darker silver like hyper black or similar.
They where offered in Matte black. SBC color would be SIIIIIIIQ

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ya was thinking about getting the matte black...I'm kinda sick of black rims on silver cars. Nice but over played. Had my stock rims painted black. I like Hyper black because is a darker glossy silver. Between black and silver but not grey.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ya was thinking about getting the matte black...I'm kinda sick of black rims on silver cars. Nice but over played. Had my stock rims painted black. I like Hyper black because is a darker glossy silver. Between black and silver but not grey.
I feel the same about black wheels on black cars. SO PLAYED OUT.

SBC color from Enkei. Black chrome. (YUM)

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SBC is sexy but I would worry about pitting like how chrome eventually does no matter how good you take care of them a specially on daily drivers.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts