Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so the weather was finally good enough to get out and play a little bit Saturday night. So me and a buddy that has a 4.6 mustang that’s got a little bit done to it mostly bolt on stuff. So his mustang Gt vs HellboyG8gt completely stock. We did three 30mph rolls to 120mph I beat him all three times but the first two were only by a fender. The third race I beat him by 6 cars but he lost traction and had to let out. Also the 3rd run I was in manual shift mode got a way better launch. Then we did one from a dead stop. So I was happier with those results he treed me off the line I spun in first but when I shifted to second I put a car and a half on him and a couple more at the 1320 stripe. So my question is under launch conditions with traction control off it still activated at two different times. So do I have to have a tuner fix this problem. My 8 will be a daily but also a weekend and evening race car. Thanks guys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
Nickp
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing