Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the track last weds been meaning to post but kept forgetting.

Milan dragway Da was around 1400.

Was spinning on the launch and the 1-2 shift, and trans was holding third. I did the 1-4 burnout, but don't think I was keeping it in 4th long enough.
Tires are nitto invo 275/35 19 34 psi
18in v6 spare in the trunk and car seat in the back ;-)

Was expecting a slight better time, was thinking 12.5 at 114 knowing my 60ft wasn't gonna be the greatest.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
805 Posts
I'd be happy w/ a 12.7 and only CAI and tune

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
12.7 with only those mods are you kidding me? I have yet to break 13 seconds and I have essentially the same mods and less weight. God damn it.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lol my signature was updated at some point not sure what happened. Mods are livernois 1c, pacesetter lts no cats, magnaflow x muffler mid to stock resonators, borla bullet mufflers, roto fab and livernois dyno tune.
I wish 12.7 with just a intake and tune.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
that makes me feel a little better now

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Way to make me feel better lol. I need a radial and get the 1-4 burnout down.

Next time I'll take the spare tire out and run on less than a 1/4 tank, was over 3/4 on those runs. I wanted to get a feeler on full weight times.

I haven't raced at the track since my grand prix days which was over 6 years ago,

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Nice times for being on Invos..... Need to get some drag radials and then your good at 12.5 :).... Invos never worked good on the track for me.....
and wednesday dont have good prep at milan.....

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yea track prep wasn't the greatest, I was spinning more on the 1-2 shift than I do on the street, I bought the invo's for a decent street tire cause I drive around 50-60 mile a day so wanted something I would get a couple seasons out of.

Gonna try and get out on a Sunday morning and go play with the bracket racers, track prep is usually decent on Sundays, but need to get some stickys first.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts