Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
MUSCLE Biotch!
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a good time out with the fellas, Doug, Troy Tackbeast and Rick Crawford and ran a PB of 13.31 with the 87 Oct, Rotofab SC tune. Temp was around 65 degrees.

Soon as I bump it up to the 93 tune and lose about 15 pounds myself, I'll be closer to 12's. I'm pretty impressed with these numbers on stock tires as well.

Going to see how good my son's vids are and if they're any good, I'll post them.

·
Sarcasm Personified
3,900 Posts
Very nice, you leave alot on the table without that 93 though. I would have loved to be at the track. Did David run his car?

·
MUSCLE Biotch!
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice, you leave alot on the table without that 93 though. I would have loved to be at the track. Did David run his car?
I don't think anyone by the name of David was there. Well I don't remember (need to drink more water).

Yes, the next time I go back I'll try the 93 tune but I'm going to drive a couple tanks thru. Then I'll get rid of the SC altogether and have Rick tune it. His car is sick with just a tune. Dude ran a 12.8 on just a tune. Everything else on the car was stock.

·
MUSCLE Biotch!
1,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good runs man! It will continue to come together for you no doubt! I am about to start my depressing thread right now...
Thanks man. Talking to you guys helped me learn the car and what it's capable of. Nothing record breaking but it's still good to see what she could do on a 87 tune.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Congrats Deezo! You did great! My car originally ran 13.99 stock and I could only get down to 13.2 with CAI, headers and a tune!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts