Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now I'm on a mission to just find a nice carpet factory fit floor mat that also uses the factory mount/clip style. I have found nothing. I purchased some Holden VE floor mats and assumed they would work...much to my surprise they do not. The top and bottom of the mat basically would need to be swapped side to side due to the right hand vs. left hand change.

Has anyone else found anything?

My only other option that I can think of is to literally cut the mats in the middle, swap the 2 halfs and have them re-upholstered together. Might be a group purchase thing. The mats are pretty cool with the Holden emblem.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Lloyds Mats are on eBay, have the Pontiac dart or GXP stitched into the mat.
$144 plus shipping.
I've never brought them but have read excellent reviews about them.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have a full set of black Llyods Mats including the trunk liner I'm trying to sell. They're out of our SS, but they might work for you. They have plastic tabs on the bottom that snap onto the anchors to lock them in.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lloyd’s mats are really nice but they don’t use the factory style mounting.

Since I’ve all ready dropped some coin on the Holden mats from Australia, think I’ll start exploring customizing them to work.

I just see no options for mats using the same factory mounting.

·
Premium Member
4,134 Posts
Just messing around using the OEM 4 mat package P/N 92213585 an see that there is a source called *OEMcats.com*. They show about 7 or 8 GM sources selling that pack of 4 for $77 to $84. BUT, I can't seem to simulate a buy from that site. So I don't know if any of those GM sources actually have some available or not. Maybe you can check that source out, an have better luck (or no luck at all).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
GOPHERIT
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing