Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2009 G8 GXP PBM Auto
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,

I’ve made a couple posts inquiring about this recently but I figured it’s time to officially list it for sale.

I recently bought my dream car (again) as a reward for beating leukemia. Unfortunately, the treatments have taken their toll and my health is declining pretty quickly. Owning this G8 is putting a strain on our finances so I can’t keep it anymore.

It is. 2009 G8 GXP with just over 70k miles. I bought it from the original owner who bought it as the last GXP on the Pontiac lot before it went out of business. He kept it in the garage except for dry summer days up here in Washington. It is Black on Black and both the exterior and interior are in immaculate condition. It is a rare no sunroof model. I don’t know if that adds any value but it is interesting. The car is gone stock except for a Rotofab CAI; it does come with all the stock intake parts. It has a clean Carfax and maintenance has been kept up well. I recently had a PPI done on it and it came back clean. The TPMS sensors have dead batteries as they haven’t been changed out since it was bought.

There is a loan on the car through a local credit union. I am asking $32k. Please let me know if you have any questions or if I’m missing information. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Wheel Car Tire Holden commodore Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Holden commodore Vehicle

Wheel Tire Plant Vehicle Car

Vehicle Grille Car Hood Plant

Car Vehicle Seat belt Motor vehicle Head restraint

Tire Wheel White Automotive tire Hood

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering part

Car White Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part

Automotive tire Vehicle Tire Automotive design Wheel

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Fixture Car seat cover

1 - 4 of 4 Posts