Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2009 MGM
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 OEM Pontiac G8 GT wheels. They came off of my ‘09. Each wheels shows a little wear/curbage...I took photos to show. All are straight and true...I just upgraded and don’t need the OEM anymore. Images show each wheel and then a detail of any curbage. I'm willing to sell for $275 for the set. Local pickup is preferred but will quote a ship price if asked.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,925 Posts
Disregard. Rules no longer apply on the new format.

·
Registered
2009 MGM
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I missed the part about 40 posts.

·
Registered
2009 MGM
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
York,PA

·
Registered
100 Posts
4 OEM Pontiac G8 GT wheels. They came off of my ‘09. Each wheels shows a little wear/curbage...I took photos to show. All are straight and true...I just upgraded and don’t need the OEM anymore. Images show each wheel and then a detail of any curbage. I'm willing to sell for $275 for the set. Local pickup is preferred but will quote a ship price if asked.
I'm willing to buy a pair..I just need 2 to have them for drag radials

·
Registered
2009 MGM
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still for sale! I'd like to sell all 4. @Poppanitrous , thanks but I'll wait until I can move all 4.

·
Registered
6 Posts
If it helps, I would offer 170 shipped for the better 2 wheels if poppanitrous still wanted the other 2....

·
Registered
2009 MGM
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2009 MGM
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2009 MGM
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I’d be willing to split the difference for another $25. If you’re ok with $300 cash we can set something up. I don’t want to sell a single wheel or even a pair so I’d prefer to sell all 4. Where are you near DC? Like Rockville?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a friend who's in York and works near me. Can coordinate for him to pickup if you'll accept paypal. Can we take this offline? does this board have PMs or okay with email?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts