Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Who doesn't like free stuff?

Well I am cleaning out my garage and have a few Random G8 parts leftover that one of you may be able to use. All the items are OEM GM and in like new/new condition. If you are interested just respond "I'll take it" and the name of the part and send me a PM and we can work out shipping or pickup arrangements (Located in Seattle WA area).

Please don't be greedy and pick these up to sell, only take these if you need/can use them. I want these parts to go to people who will get some use/ enjoyment out of them.

Here is what I have available: UPDATED 5/6/21

92213637 - Tire Holder, Air Compressor & Tire Sealant Container
92167866 & 92170640 - Rear Storage Tray and rubber insert
92174486 - Rear Compartment Door Facia
92066873 - Air Filter for G8 (All models)

·
Premium Member
6,951 Posts
Air filter also fits the stock airbox for the V6 and GXP and best of fortune with the sale.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll take the 92213637 - Tire Holder, Air Compressor & Tire Sealant Container.

Does it work with a full size spare?
Send me a PM and we can work out shipping, not sure about the spare, perhaps someone else here knows. I took this out of my g8 and replaced with the jack and tool kit which fit fine with GXP rims

·
Premium Member
4,781 Posts
Send me a PM and we can work out shipping, not sure about the spare, perhaps someone else here knows. I took this out of my g8 and replaced with the jack and tool kit which fit fine with GXP rims
Nope. The jack kit replaces the sealant kit.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Updated status on what is available. Hit me up if you want the last available parts.

Thanks,
Aaron

1 - 7 of 7 Posts