Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In search of the following to get a G8 back on the road. Closer to Kansas the better.

Front Bumper
Passenger Fender
Full Exhaust
L76/LS3 engine/Long block

Thanks

·
Registered
280 Posts
I have a complete G8 GT front end located in Northern IL.

Reactions: Generalg

·
Banned
2 Posts
Hey buddy
I have Someone that have it for sale in good condition and cheap price you can shoot him a text if interested @ Johnoaks918 @Yahoo .com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,841 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
What I don't get,
Do we have anyone actually reading when we
" report " a post or am I just wasting my time ?
This guys " hey buddy " post is on multiple sights and is obviously a scam.
But, here it still sits.

·
Registered
385 Posts
Who do these things even get reported to? Is an admin the one that takes care of issues like this? Or a (super)mod?

·
Premium Member
7,841 Posts
What I don't get, Do we have anyone actually reading when we
" report " a post or am I just wasting my time ? This guys " hey buddy " post is on multiple sights and is obviously a scam.
But, here it still sits.
Yes. There are individuals reading the flagged posts. There have been measures taken to thwart the scam and for obvious reasons can't go into specific details. Be that as it may, continue to report the suspicious post to the administrator or moderator. Also, can use the thread linked above to post any usernames and additional information. Hopefully, others will assist in keeping the thread active.

Who do these things even get reported to? Is an admin the one that takes care of issues like this? Or a (super)mod?
An administrator for certain and am presuming a moderator as well. The thread linked above can be used as well as a source of information.

Appreciate you both for contributing to the forum. (y)

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a complete G8 GT front end located in Northern IL.
PM sent

·
Spaycace
152 Posts
In search of the following to get a G8 back on the road. Closer to Kansas the better.

Front Bumper
Passenger Fender
Full Exhaust
L76/LS3 engine/Long block

Thanks
I have a Solo Performance cutback exhaust that might work for you. It’s a 2-1/2” system and I took it off my GXP after I had the twin turbos installed (it was too restrictive). I’m not 100% sure how much modification was done to it, if any at all. PM me if at all interested and I can try to get a photo or two.

·
Premium Member
7,841 Posts
Any particular fender and bumper color?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have a Solo Performance cutback exhaust that might work for you. It’s a 2-1/2” system and I took it off my GXP after I had the twin turbos installed (it was too restrictive). I’m not 100% sure how much modification was done to it, if any at all. PM me if at all interested and I can try to get a photo or two.
Pm sent

·
Premium Member
7,841 Posts
Can search for parts by zip code on car-part.com. If found, be sure to verify the listing is active (part available) prior to visiting the business.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts