Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
OGOC Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me the best way to get the front grilles out. Do I have too take off the whole front or is there a quick way.

Thanx.

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
I've pulled the lower grills if those are ones you're talking about. Basically just grabbed and pulled starting from the inside. They should pop right out, same as the uppers. Just be careful of the clips. Looks like we found the first thing to do at the meet.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
The first time will give you a little trouble as they'll feel stuck. Watch out though, you don't want to break any of the clips.
Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
OGOC Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya that looks easy didnt want to destroy them gotta wait for the warm weather . Hey Karl i wanna spray them black .

·
OGOC Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
You could use a hair dryer to heat them up a bit. You don't want to pull extremely hard, then your chances of breaking some clips is pretty good.

·
OGOC Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok i think i mite try it im just afraird of breakin it . I mite wait till its warmer out.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
I gave mine a decent little pull and didn't break any clips. I was concerned I would break a few clips as well, but luckily I didn't. Come straight out with them, if you pull it to a side or to the top or bottom you'll probably break a clip or two.

·
OGOC Member
2,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok thanx i will try

1 - 10 of 10 Posts