Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would anyone have the number to the infamous smaller 50mm front holden badge.

i cant find a number anywere.

or if anyone else has an alternative to putting a badge on front bumper i dont care bout the holes left behind

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
If you're on Facebook check out The Badge Man page. He gets all types of Holden and HSV emblems. He may be able to help you out.

·
Registered
588 Posts
would anyone have the number to the infamous smaller 50mm front holden badge.

i cant find a number anywere.

or if anyone else has an alternative to putting a badge on front bumper i dont care bout the holes left behind
Now that CP is out of the game, contact holdenpartsusa . I just got an order from them and they were great to deal with.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that CP is out of the game, contact holdenpartsusa . I just got an order from them and they were great to deal with.

i just checked out page but they dont have the small badge on there at least it doesnt show a size

·
Registered
588 Posts
i just checked out page but they dont have the small badge on there at least it doesnt show a size
Email them stating what you're looking for and they will get it for you.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Look in the Canada section for Mr.Angry.GTP, he is in St Catherines, Ont.
Gary's not on this board all the time but I think there are links there to his FB page. I don't FB so don't know what to look for.
I've brought a few Holden badges from him, he has some neat stuff aside from the badges.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts

Email them stating what you're looking for and they will get it for you.

He can get a lot of stuff that he doesn't list on his page. If you message him and tell him what you're looking for he'll let you know if he can get it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts