Pontiac G8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, all

I recently detailed my ride and decided to take my front right wheel off and clean the barrel really good because that had been bothering me. I put the wheel back on and finished detailing the rest of the car. When I went to move it out of the garage, I started it, put it in reverse, slowly disengaged the brakes and after rolling back about 1ft the (it feels like) front right brake engages and the car comes to a halt. I hurried up and threw it in park and tried again. Same outcome. I threw it in drive and I got it back to the same position it started in.

I took the wheel off and put it back on thinking that I didn't tighten something correctly the first time. Same outcome. This time after it happened, I put it in nuetral, full engaged the brakes, released them, put the car in reverse, and I head off to work no problem.

That was a few days ago and now the same thing happened this morning. Any ideas on maybe something I did wrong or what's going on here?

Any info/help is much appreciated.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to jack it up tonight after work and find out. It kind of freaks me out that it does that then works fine all day when I drive...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts