Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys ive had my g8 for a few months now and really want to start spoting up the look of it. is there a good fitting and great looking front splitter for the 3.6?

·
Registered
130 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so that will fit the v6 the same right? im pretty sure the gt and base have the same body basically

·
Registered
130 Posts
so that will fit the v6 the same right? im pretty sure the gt and base have the same body basically
It should. I'm pretty sure all out front ends are the same!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
922 Posts
I have bohnman splitter. much cheaper than kyne. I like it sice I'm lowered and occasionally scrape and it's not expensive to be worried

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
I have the bohnman as well, definitely happy with it.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Also have the bohnman splitter. Looks great, good quality, great price.

you can find bohnman on the chicago holden connection!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have bohnman splitter. much cheaper than kyne. I like it sice I'm lowered and occasionally scrape and it's not expensive to be worried

This is something to consider. I was looking at the Kyne as well but after putting my H&R springs on I wouldn't dare think of it. I would tear it off in a second.

·
Cars are my hobby...
1,610 Posts
Those are my thoughts too. Lol

·
Registered
351 Posts

How are you lowered? any pics of it from down low? I have the Bohnman in the garage but didn't install cause after I put the coilovers on it looked to low but now Im curious if it be ok...

·
Registered
922 Posts
How are you lowered? any pics of it from down low? I have the Bohnman in the garage but didn't install cause after I put the coilovers on it looked to low but now Im curious if it be ok...
H&R springs ImageUploadedByAutoguide1351086948.600582.jpg
Have room for bumps but parking near side walks straight in a spot won't clear.

·
There was one?
2,308 Posts
I have the Kyne splitter and love it. It is pretty durable too. I have already scraped it several times without breaking it or deforming it, hit the concrete in my garage twice without incident to the splitter. I would say, after my experiences that the splitter design is quite robust....although a driver mod is definitely needed for parking in my garage. LOL

·
every village has one
2,170 Posts
I have the Bohnman and am lowered. I moved it inward when i installed it to make it a bit more subtle. Does the job, and you don't notice it right away. I like the Kyne also. Would like to see one in red if anyone out there has done it.

·
Registered
148 Posts

I know it's not a G8 but on my original one for the GTO I'm slammed in the front with about 1.5" of clearance from the splitter to the ground and have had the same splitter on for 2 years. Never cracked, only reason it isn't on there now is I'm doing a Monaro bumper and will have a new splitter for that soon. Like Rillo said these can take some abuse.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts