Pontiac G8 Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Recently purchased a set of Superpro LCAs and Control Arms. G8only sells them and the price was close to OEM. Will report later on the results, but i think it's safe to assume that those stock rubber bushings worsen the vibrations problem.
Funny, as I'm about to go back to Mevotech control arms after using the SuperPro arms since November 2018.

They didn't add much NVH but they did lower my vehicle when compared to the Mevotech arms. This would be fine if I was at stock height but I'm lowered on King Springs and really like the front ride height with the Mevotech arms.

·
Premium Member
1,212 Posts
Be aware that there are 2 different versions of the Mevotech LCA's.

JAM
Correct. And they both use the same product images on RockAuto.

I'm referring to the Mevotech Supreme X-factor arms. Weird thing is that the Mevotech box label refers to the Moog R-series. I'm pretty sure that these arms aren't Moog R-series arms as they came with a grease fitting pre-installed.

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
Correct. And they both use the same product images on RockAuto.

I'm referring to the Mevotech Supreme X-factor arms. Weird thing is that the Mevotech box label refers to the Moog R-series. I'm pretty sure that these arms aren't Moog R-series arms as they came with a grease fitting pre-installed.

"Made in China".... Noooooo

·
Premium Member
4,529 Posts
As far as I know, the Moog R-Series control arms do not have grease fittings. The additional information is for cross referencing or part interchanges, but can be a bit misleading.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts