·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2015 Chevy SS SIM- M6 (sunroof/spare)
1 of 16
21k miles
Asking $37,000

VIN- 6G3F25RW5FL110951- M6 (sunroof/spare) ; 1 of 16; 20k miles ; Location: Fort Leonard Wood, MO (mid Missouri)

Modifications are only a Shane Hinds Tune 91 (conservative), Rotofab CAI, Elite Catch Can, BMR Tunnel Brace, Duralast Platinum battery (brand new), Tires: Continental DWS06 4k miles, Mobil 1 oil and transmission fluid (Mobil1 ATF), Resonator (mid muffler) delete, Ceramic tint 30% front, 20% rear, clear AIR80 sunroof and windshield, Sylvania LED license plate and front parking lights, ZL1 Rock Guards. The car has been Clayed, polished and sealed ADAMS products. I use ADAMS products and it is detailed every other weekend. Also has a New cabin air filter. Also the previous owner had the hood signed by the Hosts of Top Gear USA. (Tanner Foust and Rutledge Wood) I dont expect to add any value but interesting.

Most if you know me and how well treat my vehicles. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Philip

15 Chevy SS- M6
Rotofab CAI
Resonator delete
Tuned by Shane Hinds

·
Premium Member
4,940 Posts
Nice looking SS and good luck with the sell as well. Curious, does the switch involve acquiring a minivan?

·
Registered
211 Posts
GOOD LOOKING CAR:BEST OF LUCK ON THE SALE

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice looking SS and good luck with the sell as well. Curious, does the switch involve acquiring a minivan?
Thanks man. No, no minivan.

Due to an incoming child, I originally had a 19 Ram Laramie and sold it to get another SS. Also was priced better monthly payment.

Now due to unforeseen medical expenses and going to one income family, have to cut spending where I can. SS is that bill.

Im looking at another low mileage G8 GT to replace it with.

Thank you.

15 Chevy SS- M6
Rotofab CAI
Resonator delete
Tuned by Shane Hinds

·
every village has one
2,203 Posts
Well worth your asking price. That is a beautiful car.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More photos from yesterday

15 Chevy SS- M6
Rotofab CAI
Resonator delete
Tuned by Shane Hinds

1 - 9 of 9 Posts