Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok for sale is some GT sway bars both front and rear. the front have the stock bushings. they have about 60K on them. ill take 75 for them OBO. stock atari gauges the wires got cut. I can re-attach them if need be. Ill take 45 OBO and a black e-bay roof spoiler ill take 40 OBO. atari gauges and spoiler is free shipping. sway bars id like to stay local. but ill ship them.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks troy. hope all is well this season for you!

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They should be plug nd play. Just search around. You should find that answer quick

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
08, and 2 gauges you might need tog et them reprogrammed.

·
Registered
250 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you look at the first picture there looks like a crease. It's not bad and when you put it on you car it wont be seen. And in the rest it's just like small scratches from the elements and such and wiping it off. New tape will need to be applied. Let me know

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

As requested by BMWKILLER, not the cleanest picture or quality but it makes the back look good.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Do you remember what vendor you bought the roof spoiler from? Are there any gaps on the side/fitment issues?

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yes there are gaps, about 1/2 inch on each side, ish. don't remember the vendor. i can find out on eBay. it will be a pain

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I think there were only two vendors that I can remember. Don't stress it if you can find it.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ok. let me know if you realllly want me to find it.

·
Registered
737 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i should throw my dod delete, ls3 titanium hollow intake valves in and internal stuff in. im moving to cali....but i guess i gatta keep this on track.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
7 Participants
Widow08
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing