Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Selling a pair of Magnaflow Stainless steel Mufflers with SLP tips. I purchased brand new. Mufflers were on the car less than 48 hours. I decided I wanted to go with straight pipes instead and took them right back off. In great condition. Feel free to PM me with any questions. Selling for 150.00 PM me for shipping prices, as I can get shipping for pretty cheap with my FED EX account.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
This will not bolt on, correct? Looks like the flange and bend are missing.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe they will have to be welded ... Sorry I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to exhaust work. But I am willing to send you a picture of the rear so you can see and determine yourself if you'd like?

·
Registered
504 Posts
I believe they will have to be welded ... Sorry I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to exhaust work. But I am willing to send you a picture of the rear so you can see and determine yourself if you'd like?
If you can post a picture of the rear on here, that would be helpful.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
If you can post a picture of the rear on here, that would be helpful.
Yup, just post up a pic of the rear. I'm not interested in buying, but I want to make sure someone doesn't buy them expecting them to just bolt right up.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will post a picture today when I get back to the warehouse. Sorry for the delay...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
Oneg808
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing