Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
2009 G8 GXP
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Up for grabs are a limited quantity of rear shoes that will retain the parking brake when doing a rear brembo swap.

All sets I have is sold. I will not be re-making these anymore.

I can have the mods close the thread as soon as the qtys available are filled.

I will be updating this thread as the shoes are sold.
1. Sold and shipped 7 sets
2. 0 remaining

Thanks

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,210 Posts
Approved.

Normally we don't allow bulk sales without being an approved vendor. But since this is a one and done deal with your left over inventory I can make an exception this time. Thanks for being clear and honest in your post.

GLWS

·
Registered
427 Posts
So with these you use the Camaro rotors and don't have to trim the pads, correct?

·
Life one gallon at a time
169 Posts
Emailed with no response. Is it only a package deal for all 8 or are you selling individual sets?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Also curious if it's $310 per pair or $310 for all 8. I'm guessing it's $310 per pair.

Any details on the compound used? Is it a specialty/race compound or something like that?

·
Super Moderator
4,904 Posts
So with these you use the Camaro rotors and don't have to trim the pads, correct?
These do work with the Camaro rotors and you don't have to trim pads with camaro rotors. You do have to have the special brackets though.

The other option would be the HSV rotors and you wouldn't have to buy these shoes or the brackets but you would have to trim the pads.

·
2009 G8 GXP
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Also curious if it's $310 per pair or $310 for all 8. I'm guessing it's $310 per pair.

it's $310 per pair

Any details on the compound used? Is it a specialty/race compound or something like that?
No its not. this is for a parking brake not a hand brake. Something I found working with a local machine shop that would work for use as a parking brake with the upgraded rotors and calipers.

·
Life one gallon at a time
169 Posts
Glws.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I have a 'beta'/'test case' version of these as well. They're pretty high quality. They have a lot of adhesive to hold the brake material on. The brake material is an organic compound. They fit the Camaro SS rotors quite well.

·
Registered
131 Posts
If the e-brake shoes have not been shipped yet Im going to need the money refunded back to me via paypal. If you could please let me know soon as its very important because of personal property taxes.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts