Pontiac G8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
PRICE DROP.

sold the g8, have a lot of stuff left over, my loss... yada yada. pm me with questions. thanks!

Brian Tooley Racing positive displacement LSA, LS9 and LS3 stage III 3-bolt camshaft has a very wide power range as well as excellent mid-range torque.
Cam specs are 231/248 .617"/.595" 120+5
With almost 0 degrees of overlap it has a definite camshaft sound, but still has a mild idle, yet makes the power of much larger cams.
BTR Chromoly One Piece Pushrods, 5/16" Diameter 7.400" length, 0.080" wall
These one piece precision formed pushrods are constructed from SAE 4130 chromoly tubing, centerless ground to exacting tolerances, and case hardened to Rc 60.
Gm oem 3 bolt timing gear
The whole setup has 2400 miles on it.
360 for all of it.

Squash dual-pump setup with twin Walbro 255's. Will come with everything you need to hook up and use the factory feed as return. I ran this setup with my TT build(using bbk rails) and both of my LSA Builds. (Return from the regulator, GM Lsa rail)
Comes with:
Squash in-tank hanger AND bucket
Dual Walbros 255's. About 20k miles on it all.
All Fragola nylon braded lines. -8AN feed ($2-300 in fittings, lines, etc)
Mallory 1:1 Fuel Pressure Regulator
Fuelab -8AN black fuel filter with SS mesh filter element
Return lines, Russell adapters, etc... (too much $ to even think about)
Wiring and relays setup to run both full-time. Can be setup for Hobbs-style switch to run one, then other.
Gm flex fuel sensor and pigtail
you will need to move over your sending unit(the little float arm thingy), and use your own Fuel Pressure gauge or cap the port on the regulator

$800

Borla xr1 oval 40944 3" in 3" out 16" long $125x2 (selling only as a pair) = $250 Obo

prices plus shipping and i accept paypal, i'll even eat the fee, because I'm a nice guy. products will be shipped next business day around lunch and i will provide tracking.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
PM sent sir.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
Monte8009G8GT
Pontiac G8 Forum
A community for Pontiac G8 owners and enthusiasts, for all the information on your Pontiac G8 sedan, G8 GT, G8 V6, and G8 GXP. Discuss performance, tech, engine specs, body kits and more!
Full Forum Listing